Upgrade Your Space with a Kitchen Renovation in Maroubra
Living in a space for a lengthy period can become mundane; consider a kitchen renovation in Maroubra. A little modification can offer excitement once more.
What Sets Balnei & Colina Apart Regarding Kitchen Renovations in Maroubra
The kitchen is the most important room in the house with some people. It must look appealing to make you want to get in and prepare elegant dishes. A modernised kitchen can add value to your home; however, hiring the right people to help you is essential.
- Only high-quality products. Whether we’re fitting in a new kitchen or upgrading an old one, we always have the highest standards. We understand that investing money in your home is a costly affair; hence we deal only with the best quality products to guarantee customer satisfaction and a quality finish.
- After-sales service of the highest level. The last thing a homeowner wants is to have their newly renovated kitchen fall apart a few years later. A ten-year warranty accompanies all our work. Having this ensures that you’re covered for the renovation long after we’ve left your premises. The warranty is in place to demonstrate the faith we have in our work and abilities.
- A dedicated project manager. We take every renovation seriously; therefore, we allocate a project manager to be with you every step of the way. During a project, questions do arise and to answer them; you will have access to the project manager who will communicate with you at all times from start to completion.
We acknowledge the risk you take when investing hard-earned money into renovations, especially when the contractor you hire isn’t capable and qualified. These measures are in place to guarantee your investment and eliminates the risk.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Renovations
Before hiring a contractor to spruce up your kitchen, you must be aware of particular aspects that will guarantee more value.
- Request a full quotation and other documents. The quote has to be detailed, describing every material or labour that you will pay. Having this will prevent you from receiving a surprise bill at the end of the renovation. Aside from that, easy to understand drawings and plans give you an idea of what to expect.
- Contractors need to be licensed and insured. Homeowners often overlook these two aspects, but it’s an integral part of the working relationship. Having a license to do their job means you can rest assured they know what they’re doing. Insurance is key to protecting you from unwanted expenses, and if an accident occurred on your property, the insurance company would cover the incident.
- Spend a little extra on kitchen flooring and cabinets. These are the most used features in a kitchen. Ensuring they are of high-quality results in them lasting longer and withstanding the daily wear.
About Balnei & Colina
For over 20 years, we’ve been rebuilding and renovating kitchens around Sydney and have thrived on satisfying our customers’ desires. We’ve had over 3 000 clients delighted with our work and continue to please more every day. Aside from kitchen renovations, we are capable of handling entire houses covering every aspect of the job.
From design, manufacture to construction, we have a solution for you. Contact us to set up an appointment to renovate your kitchen.